"Wood is today the only construction material deriving from a natural and renewable resource: the forest"
- The company was created in 1951
- Directors: Pierre and Marc Garmier
- A staff of 46
- 200 m3 of wood sawed every day
- The company is located on two different sites (5 ha)
- Our speciality: Douglas fir but we also work with whitewood, spruce, larch, pine, oak, etc...
The Garmier sawmill has been a family business for several generations.
It is located in southern Bourgogne in the foothills of
For around fifty years, the company has been investing to keep at the "cutting edge" of sawmill technology! This means we can offer our clients :